Sunday, February 22, 2009

another day another ice-cream

i'm so sleepy, and just cant be bothered to do anything really, but i have to clean my room its one hell of a pigs pen, well thats more of an understatement.

I also just ate a fantastic tasting ice-cream!

I've been listening to french music and it just making me want to go and visit France more! i wish i was rich and had the money and owned my own private jet so i could fly there every weekend.


Ever wondered what i look like with a crazy mustache, well i did so tested it



Well i'm off for a little holiday near the sea side, should be a fun time, even though the journey to my destination is a bit of a travel a car, a train, and a bus, although i do love to travel. i will take lots of lovely pictures to post and show you and i will also eat lots of lollies and ice-cream.

2 comments:

loveology said...

Lovely post my dear!
I hope you'll have a great time by the seaside, i bet you will!

LOVE,

Mila.

young-shields said...

wow your blog is so lovely! wonderful photos y-s x