Monday, February 9, 2009

my sweet tooth has got the better of me

well there is not much to post this evening, i just, yet again went to look for a house to live in, all cross yours fingers for me and hope i get one of them! I also have to admit as of today i have finally realised that i have an addiction to sugar, after going to my favorite lolly store and buying all my favorite lollies, to name a few gummy bears, sour peach rings, licorice bullets, the chocolate cats, oh the list goes on and to make it even more enjoyable the dear lady's that work in that shop always give you a little extra and taste tests of the new kinds of sweets/chocolates they get!

my dream is to own my own sweet shop full of the best kinds of lollies, chocolates, cakes, oh my how i have a sweet tooth! one like this

flickr

Here is a question for you, whats your favorite sweets?




Also my heart goes out to the families that have lost their love ones and homes in these tragic fires.
last time i heard there were 133 lives had been lost.

1 comment:

iris said...

thanks for your lovely comment!
this post is sooo great. one time i wanted to be a candy-designer haha. my favourite sweets are peaches en nougat. so yummy. your blog is so fine! i'll put you at my faves!